Not everyone likes Google reCAPTCHA. If you'd like to switch it off just follow this guide.
It is Cloudoko's recommendation that you leave reCAPTCHA on across all your forms - this is to provide protection for your internal systems against unwanted form submissions.
- Log in to My Cloudoko at https://www.cloudoko.com/admin
- Click Manage on your Development environment
- Click Manage on your Cloudoko Forms installation
- Click Manage Form on the one that you wish to switch off ReCaptcha functionality for.
- Once the Form Designer has opened click the About You tab to review the settings.
- Notice the Use reCAPTCHA setting, toggle the On/Off switch to disable it.
- Save your Form!
- Launch your form and test it to check that you are happy with your changes.
- If you are happy, navigate to the Migration History tab and click the Migrate Form button to push your configuration changes to your Live / Production environment.